2.3
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Update by user Jan 02

My case number is 06207349.

Update by user Jan 02

The supervisor of the account representative is Anthony. I have spoken to him twice and left two messages that he has not returned.

He promised me a full refund at the beginning of December. It has not happened.

Original review posted by user Jan 02

I signed up for a trial, paid one month, called and cancelled. Because my email address is a major company, Logmein decided to assign an account representative.

The account rep did not cancel my account. I didn't notice the charges on my account because I knew I cancelled and I don't reconcile my financial accounts. Three years later, I noticed. I called customer support.

They advised me that the account rep must cancel. I stated I had already tried to work with the account rep. Customer support told me that account reps routinely don't cancel because they receive financial incentives to leave the account open.

I have spent eight hours, spoken to four different divisions, and escalated the matter to the boss of my account rep. The boss does not return calls and the matter is still unresolved.

Review about: Logmein Subscription.

Reason of review: Stealing Money for 3 Years.

I liked: Technology.

I didn't like: Billing practices, Logmein subscribed me w a service i never authorized and billed.

Comments